- xMatthew SavayaAdd Friend
- xCher ClayAdd Friend
- xOlivia MeadowsAdd Friend
- xAndrew MonroeAdd Friend
- xJay SmithAdd Friend
- xAlexander VolpeAdd Friend
- xAshley N WaltersAdd Friend
- xTaralynn SchockeAdd Friend
- xAlyssa LaytonAdd Friend
- xHector MaciasAdd Friend
- xTessa Rene BaergenAdd Friend
- xJoe EliaAdd Friend
- xCory VerschuerenAdd Friend
- xsammy frestAdd Friend
- xchaman chaddiAdd Friend
- xJoice RuggeriAdd Friend
- xFernando TopeteAdd Friend
- xJoe GreggAdd Friend
- xHolly AdamsAdd Friend
- xHimanshu LokreAdd Friend
- xGus AmstermaniAdd Friend
- xAnjelika DeneuveAdd Friend
- xAdam WojciechowskiAdd Friend
- xSammy FrestAdd Friend
- xAlbert JohnsonAdd Friend
- xMaria Alejandra BranAdd Friend
- xDavid CrossAdd Friend
- xJacgueline BissetAdd Friend
- xJanis MartinAdd Friend
- xDennis Roupe Jr.Add Friend
- xJoseph LeeAdd Friend
- xJay MosherAdd Friend
No events found
Since its inception in May of 2002, The Corner has become recognized as The Birmingham Lounge. Located adjacent to The Townsend Hotel, The Corner serves unique cuisine with a light fare menu, and an extensive selection of award-winning cocktails, martinis, and premier spirits. The Corner is a true Birmingham original-bathing their guests in casual opulence.
Guests will enjoy the impressive selection of first-class wines and champagnes hand-picked from around the world. The Corner also features an eclectic selection of premier spirits including Small Batch Bourbons, Single Malt Scotches, XO Cognacs, and Premium Vodkas. The faultless knowledge of the bar staff concoct hundreds of cocktails ranging from the award-wining Mojito and Flirtini, to the original Sangria.
The Corner’s decor is unquestionably urban chic with stainless steel, mahogany, pewter and mosaic tiles, and beveled glass. Euro-Contemporary light fixtures, intimate layout, and a striking backlit bar create a trendy feel to this unique locale.
An inventive lighting system with spots and rotating tones creates an edgy enhancement to the surround sound of soul, contemporary, classics and rhythm and blues. The Corner also offers live entertainment Thursday through Saturday with Metro Detroit’s best DJs.
With its distinctive setting and accommodations for over 140 guests, The Corner is the perfect venue for parties and special events. True to the Townsend Hotel tradition, guests can expect flawless service in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. The Corner is available every Sunday through Tuesday for private functions.
One of the top five featured destinations across the country from Las Vegas to Washington D.C.
- Food Network’s “Hip Hot Spots”
- Voted “Best Bartender” in Metro Detroit by Ambassador Magazine for 2007
- Winner of Style Magazine’s “Bartender of the Year”
- Voted “Best Hotel Bar” by Hour Magazine
- Voted “Best Lounge” by Real Detroit Weekly
- Voted “Best Liquor Selection” by Real Detroit Weekly
- Voted “One of the top 14 best bartenders in the World” by Global Traveler